Channel your inner diva from the famous dance studio with our Disco Queen Halloween beauty look.
- Apply Mattifying Primer.
- Apply our Healthy Skin Foundation in your shade with a damp beauty blender.
- Use our Bamboo Blur Powder to set the foundation in place.
- Use the Mermaid Palette for this look. Apply the Sea Glass color on the outer portion of your eye.
- Use the Shell color on the inner portion of your eye blending smoothly in with the Sea Glass color.
- Use the Star Fish color to line the under eye right under the water line.
- For a more dramatic look, use our Blackest Creamy Long Last Liner on the water line.
- With the Coral Blush in the palate apply to the apple of your cheeks and blend in.
- Fill in your eyebrows with our Long Last Brows in your perfect color.
- Apply Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara in Black Tea, keep in mind the more coats you apply the more dramatic your look will be.
- Finish this retro Disco Queen look with our Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti Aging Lipstick in Poppy.
Credits: Makeup: Kelly McCreery, Art Direction: Katie Sarna, Illustration: Brittany McCall